Hi I'm Helina. I lead the triage team that works on the Flutter repositories here at Codemagic. I'm looking for a software engineer to join our team full time.
This is an amazing opportunity if you already have some experience with mobile development and you want to grow and learn more by contributing to the fastest growing open source project — Flutter as part of the triage team.
By joining the team, you will be working closely with developers from the Flutter team in Google and you’ll be a part of one the most welcoming developer community in the world. The position is full time — either from our HQ in Tartu, Estonia or wherever in the world you are, remotely (max 4 hour time difference). We are growing and it’s your chance to join the team and help us shape the future of mobile app development.
On an average day, you will review and investigate incoming issues in Flutter repositories on GitHub and identify valid issues. You will reproduce issues on Windows or Mac or on physical mobile devices and provide reproducible code samples if possible. You know how to classify issues to pass them on to the relevant Flutter teams for development. You also love to keep an eye open for possible trends and patterns to highlight them for the team and flag serious issues for the Flutter team’s immediate attention.
We’d want you to:
- Have some experience in mobile app development (Flutter, iOS or Android);
- Be interested in Flutter and have a desire to develop your skills in this area;
- Enjoy helping people, be curious and love solving problems;
- Have excellent communication skills and good command of English;
- Be able to work independently without close supervision.
Would be great if you:
- Already have Flutter experience, love Flutter and want to help improve it;
- Have experience with native iOS or Android development.
And in return we offer you:
- Flexible work environment, where you can find the right balance between work and life;
- Truly impactful work where you have a significant impact on the Flutter open source project;
- On-the-job training and assistance;
- All tools necessary to be successful;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Team lunches and various other fun activities (like getting a free day on your birthday!);
- 28 days of paid holiday leave.
More about us
Codemagic is an engineering-focused company and we build products for developers. We are building continuous integration and delivery tools to automate the developer workflow so that testing and shipping code is fast, predictable and secure. Some of our products, like Codemagic and pub.green, have been launched in cooperation with Google and the triage work in Flutter repositories is part of our ongoing partnership with the Flutter team.
We value transparency, giving back to the community and challenging the status quo.