Hi, I’m Nihal Aghazada, Customer Engineering lead at Codemagic.
I’m looking for a Support Engineer with experience building and publishing iOS apps with Xcode to join the Codemagic team to make our customers more successful with our product. We serve tens of thousands of software engineers and work with some of the most talented mobile teams in the world.
As an Support Engineer in the iOS/Xcode team at Codemagic, you are the first point of contact for our customers and you will be helping them set up new CI/CD pipelines and also assist with scripting and debugging.
As you grow into the role you will become a CI/CD expert and your knowledge will help us steer our product development in a way that directly benefits our customers.
The position is remote-friendly and open to candidates within a 4-hour time difference to Estonia (UTC+3)
Our core mission is to give developers actionable feedback and make releasing mobile apps much easier. It’s a nightmare to release apps today and we can change that. We partnered with Google in 2018 to bring Codemagic to market and have since gained the support of the developer community and grown into a community favorite CI/CD.
See how we compare with the competition here. We have a great fit with one market segment - Flutter developers and we are expanding our product to new segments.
As we grow we realize all of this is possible thanks to the support from our community, customers, partners, and of course, the incredible people working here.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
- Help developers via Intercom, email, Discord, and video call
- Identify the root cause of issues and determine whether they are bugs, configuration issues, or third-party errors
- Propose solutions and fix bugs either yourself or with the help of other engineers
- Help improve our product documentation
- Write 'Codemagic Rocks!' in your cover letter to show that you pay attention.
- Collaborating with the Product and Marketing departments
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Codemagic
- Previous experience with mobile development (Flutter, React Native, iOS, Android)
- Experience with publishing apps to the Apple App Store
- Familiarity with configuring iOS apps in Xcode
- Good bash skills and hands-on experience with CI/CD
- Interest in developer tools
- Passion for creative problem-solving
- Empathy and love for working with customers
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our culture is built on transparency, diversity, meritocracy, and support — and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
The position is full-time either from our HQ in Tartu, Estonia, or remotely from other parts of the world (preferably +-4h time difference)
Send us your CV and tell us about yourself and the experience you have with publishing iOS apps to the App Store.