Hi, I’m Mikhail Tokarev, CTO at Codemagic
I’m looking for a mid or senior level software engineer with Python experience to join the Codemagic team to build new products and services for tens of thousands of software engineers including some of the most talented mobile teams in the world.
As an engineer at Codemagic, you are responsible for designing, developing and delivering new features to our users.
Our core mission is to give developers actionable feedback and make releasing mobile apps much easier. It’s a nightmare to release apps today and we can change that. We partnered with Google in 2018 to bring Codemagic to market and have since gained the support of the developer community and grown into a community favourite CI/CD. See how we compare with the competition here.
We have a great fit with one SDK - Flutter. The challenge now is to make our support for Flutter even better and also make it easier to use Codemagic with all mobile applications.
As we grow we realise all of this is possible thanks to the support from our community, customers, partners and of course the incredible people working here.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
- Deliver customer value by designing features and contribute to shaping the product
- Stay close to customers to help define customer features and products/services.
- Collaboration with the team to achieve common goals.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Codemagic
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Inquiring, problem-solving and troubleshooting mindset.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, DevOps and infrastructure automation.
- Contributing to the whole product development lifecycle on a cross-functional team.
- Working with remote teams as part of a global organization.
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our culture is built on transparency, diversity, meritocracy and support — and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
The position is full-time either from our HQ in Tartu, Estonia or remotely from other parts of the world (preferably within a 4h time difference)